Monday, July 30, 2012

Snail's Pace & New Finds

I've not gotten off to the start I had hoped for but I am slowly chewing through thousands of photos, cleaning them up and getting them ready for listing. So much work! Maybe I'm like the tortoise rather than the hare.


And I'm excited to have some freelance work happen my way which has kept me somewhat busy over the past while! All that aside, I've realized my blog(s) have been sorely neglected but, hey... it's summer and I'm not much into sitting in front of my computer in stifling heat. Sorry excuse, I know, but here I am after one in the morning, working on photos of my 'inventory'. 


I have to wonder how many of these vintage finds invoke childhood memories that give that warm, fuzzy feeling. For me, this is what it's all about!










1 comment:

  1. Love the mirror!!!
    yay to the freelance work
    You'll get this up and running when the time is right. It'll happen
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete