Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Oh Bling-a-bling-bling!

In all truth, I'm not about to revisit the 80's in the fashion sense. Since I'm being honest here, I don't think I have any sense of fashion... ha, ha! I hope I never do the shoulder pad thing again. I was so addicted to them back in the day. I'm happy to say I never did big hair... well, not in the poofie sense. I had almost three feet of hair and I'm embarrassed to say I did a short stint with poofie bangs. Yuk. I'm just not a bangs person.  


As for wearing chunky jewelry, I'm guilty as charged. I don't think I'll ever wear it again but I am finding this new collection rather interesting and these are good quality pieces. Fab finds.... it's all about the fab finds, baby.


Caged pearl earrings... more likely from the 70s.
Nice quality pierced earrings.
The faux stone has some soft glitter.

This silver-plated choker really compliments
a top with a plain round neckline.

Lovely Vendome clip-on earrings.

This is big jewelry. The pendant is over 3 inches long
and the earrings are 1 1/2 inches. Silver plate.

No, it's not chunky and probably not vintage, either.
It was just a great find!

Beautiful faux mabe pearl clip-ons
with a swirl of glitter in a wide gold tone band.

No comments:

Post a Comment